Read here for instructions on how to add a template.
|Click Here for the HTML/CSS Code|
1. Go to the Design page and make sure you are on the Page Elements section.
2. Click on the Edit button on the Header box.
3. In the pop-up window, click "Behind Title and Description and then insert the following address in the box that says, "From the Web"
4. Click Save and View Blog. Your header should appear!
This template includes:
a wide 2-column layout
a matching header
a post icon (picture next to the post title)
a post divider (picture in between each post)
You can add/change:
- the Blog title and description shown on the header
- the font colors
- the font Click here to learn how. (This template allows you to alter the date, post title and sidebar titles with a different font for each one.)