September 22, 2011

My Blog is Back

I'm so sorry about my blog disappearing yesterday! I don't know what exactly went wrong. I have a web hosting service where I manage my domain name (my new web address that is ".com" instead of ".blogspot.com"). This hosting service and my blog were set up to redirect the ".com" address to my blogspot blog. Yesterday for some strange reason it decided to stop redirecting it. I reset everything last night, set it all up again and it is back now. Thank goodness!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I would love to answer everyone's questions, but I am a busy mama. I will try my best, but technical questions that require me to study your blog's html are very time consuming for me. I may not be able to answer all of these comments. If you are a reader that knows the answer to a question, please help your fellow readers by offering your advice.