May 30, 2011

I Need Your Input!

Hello Everyone!

I am in need of your help. In order to run this blog, I have to store all the images that I post which takes up a lot of space! I know that there are some of my backgrounds and headers, mostly my older ones, that nobody uses. I want to delete those older backgrounds that nobody uses, but I need your help so that I don't delete ones you are using.

I need you to put a check next to "Used It" for the backgrounds you are using now or will be using (if it is a seasonal background). I don't want to delete anyone's background, but I need more space, so spread the word to your friends! I won't delete any for 2-3 weeks, but do it now before you forget!!

Thanks!!

~Dani

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I would love to answer everyone's questions, but I am a busy mama. I will try my best, but technical questions that require me to study your blog's html are very time consuming for me. I may not be able to answer all of these comments. If you are a reader that knows the answer to a question, please help your fellow readers by offering your advice.