April 26, 2011

New Web Address

Some of you may have noticed that my web address (URL) is no longer http://blogdesignsbydani.blogspot.com.  I changed it to http://www.blogdesignsbydani.com. The old address will still work, it will just redirect you to the new address without you even noticing.

The transition was easy but it did create one problem on my blog. At the bottom of each post I have buttons for you to click if you "Used It", "Love It", or want a "Matching Background Please". I use those to know what kinds of designs everyone prefers and also to know which backgrounds I need to make matching headers for. When I switched my URL, it cleared all of those boxes.

So, if you are still waiting for a matching header, please go to the background that you are using and click "Matching Header Please!" And if you have time, tell me which backgrounds you have used or loved. I really appreciate the feedback!

~Dani~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I would love to answer everyone's questions, but I am a busy mama. I will try my best, but technical questions that require me to study your blog's html are very time consuming for me. I may not be able to answer all of these comments. If you are a reader that knows the answer to a question, please help your fellow readers by offering your advice.