November 2, 2009

I'm Back!

Wow, I have not posted in a while. Don't worry, I haven't given this up. I have had morning sickness for the last few months and have not been up to making backgrounds lately. I am feeling a bit better now, so hopefully I can get back to making blog designs for you. I'd like to make some good Thanksgiving backgrounds. If anyone knows of a good place to get cute Commercial Use Thanksgiving graphics, let me know. In the meantime, I'll get working with what I've got. If you have any requests, feel free to give me ideas. Email or leave a comment. Hope you all had a fun Halloween!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I would love to answer everyone's questions, but I am a busy mama. I will try my best, but technical questions that require me to study your blog's html are very time consuming for me. I may not be able to answer all of these comments. If you are a reader that knows the answer to a question, please help your fellow readers by offering your advice.