August 6, 2009

Think a Template is too complicated?

Do you want a new template for your blog but think its way too complicated to do yourself? Here's your chance to let me help you. For the month of August, I can change your template for free. Just send me an email at blogdesignsbydani@gmail.com and tell me which free background you want on your blog and what layout you want. You can have either 3 columns or a wider 2 column layout. Tell me which side you want the sidebars on too.

(Wondering what the difference is between a template and a background?
-A background is just the picture that shows up like wallpaper on the back of your blog.
-A template is a set of instructions that tells your blog what the layout should look like, i.e. how many columns, how wide the sections should be, etc.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I would love to answer everyone's questions, but I am a busy mama. I will try my best, but technical questions that require me to study your blog's html are very time consuming for me. I may not be able to answer all of these comments. If you are a reader that knows the answer to a question, please help your fellow readers by offering your advice.