To start, Go To http://picasa.google.com/ and click Download Picasa 3. Follow the instructions given to download it onto your computer. I will now explain how to Add Text and Pictures to your header.
(You should already have chosen a header and saved it to your computer by Right-Clicking on the image and choosing Save As.)
Adding Text to your header:
1. Open Picasa and Double-Click on your header. This will bring you to the editor.
2. Click Text from the icons on the left.
3. Click and Drag on your header to create a text box.
4. Type your text and Edit it as you choose using the buttons on the left. (After you type, you may have to highlight the text before pushing the buttons that change the size, color, etc.)
5. Click Apply and Back to Library when you are done.
6. If you do not have any pictures to add Skip to Step 19 to add the header to your blog.
Adding Pictures to your header:
7. Choose the picture(s) that you would like to add to your header. Move the header so that it is in the same folder as the picture(s) you will be using.
8. In Picasa, Select the header and the pictures by holding down “Ctrl” while clicking on each picture. Then click Collage.
17. Find and click the Export button on the bottom of the screen.
20. On the “Add and Arrange Page Elements” page click Edit from the rectangle labeled “Header”.
21. A window will pop-up. Select From Your Computer, Instead of Title and Description, and Shrink to Fit.