October 18, 2011

Last Reminder!!

Hi everyone!

I'm so sorry that I haven't posted anything new all month. I wanted to leave the post at the top reminding everyone to change their codes and explaining how to do it. Also, I have just been so busy with custom designs and just life in general. To make things even harder, my little one has dropped down to just one short nap during the day, leaving me VERY little time to get anything done!

Anyway, here's your last reminder to change your codes. I said to do it by Thursday the 20th, but I may not get to deleting the old ones until this weekend...but do it soon before you forget!

I'll try to get some new stuff up in the next few weeks. Do you want backgrounds, templates, headers? What do you want the most?

Thanks!
Dani

1 comment:

  1. Hi Dani, Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving. I love your backgrounds!! It's always a plus if there is a matching header, too but I have made my own headers sometimes which usually turn out fairly decent. Still trying to learn to make my own really cute backgrounds but it is so time consuming and I just haven't got the necessary talent or patience, I don't think.
    Best Regards,

    Laurie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I would love to answer everyone's questions, but I am a busy mama. I will try my best, but technical questions that require me to study your blog's html are very time consuming for me. I may not be able to answer all of these comments. If you are a reader that knows the answer to a question, please help your fellow readers by offering your advice.