March 17, 2011

A New Look

So I know, I just barely redid my blog but I wasn't too excited about it. I liked the 2-column layout a lot better than my 3-columns. It just looked really cluttered before. But I also wanted a really clean, simple, cute design so I played around with it for a while and came up with this. I hope you guys like the new look. I used a new kit from Just So Scrappy called "Happy Day". Her kits really are amazing. If you are into digital scrapbooking or know how to use kits to dress up your own blog you really should check it out.

There are a few things I still need to touch up so if you find any bugs or problems, let me know.

I am trying to improve my blog overall to meet your needs, including my FAQ page (under the Design Secrets tab below my header). So, if there is something you want to know how to do on your blog, send me an email or leave a comment and I will write up a tutorial

I am also trying to post more headers to go with the backgrounds. These do take me a bit longer to make, so try to be patient as I get those done. I know there have been several requests, so I will get working on those next. Some of you marked that you wanted a matching header on the posts containing a header. I can't make additional headers for the same background right now unless you wanted a custom (for pay) header. If all you want is the picture frame rotated or removed or a frame added, I can do that. Just send me an email or leave a comment.

Thanks so much for all of your support!

Dani

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I would love to answer everyone's questions, but I am a busy mama. I will try my best, but technical questions that require me to study your blog's html are very time consuming for me. I may not be able to answer all of these comments. If you are a reader that knows the answer to a question, please help your fellow readers by offering your advice.