January 25, 2011

Overstock.com Discount

Hello Everyone!

I have great news. Overstock.com has agreed to give a 10% discount on their merchandise (excluding movies, books, and electronics). Do you guys use Overstock.com often? I buy a lot from Amazon, but I have noticed that Overstock.com has very comparable prices, sometimes better. If you have never been to Overstock.com, they are an online retailer offering anything from diamond rings to vacuums. They also offer $2.95 shipping for any item, regardless of the size of the order. I recently bought a home and am going to be looking for a good deal from Overstock.com on some furniture and lamps. Hope you find something good too!

Use the discount code 121745 at checkout to receive 10% off your purchase (excluding movies, books, and electronics). This code never expires, but can only be used once per email address.

Also, use code 202234 for free shipping on electronics.


All the ideas and opinions expressed are my own. No monetary compensation was received for doing this post, however, I was provided with a discount code.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I would love to answer everyone's questions, but I am a busy mama. I will try my best, but technical questions that require me to study your blog's html are very time consuming for me. I may not be able to answer all of these comments. If you are a reader that knows the answer to a question, please help your fellow readers by offering your advice.