July 1, 2010

Changing Font Colors

Have you noticed that Blogger has changed the Design features? There used to be a tab at the top that let allowed you to change the Fonts and Colors. That tab is not there, but can be found somewhere else. Let me show you:

1. Log in to your blog and click on Design.
2. On the top left, under the tabs, click on Template Designer.
3. On the top left, click on Advanced.
4. Click on the text you want to change the color or font for and then select a color. You can choose from the colors they offer, by clicking on one of them, or you can select your own from the drop down menu.


1 comment:

  1. Hi, Dani,

    I got your web site from MaryAnn at Creative Designs. I checked out your site and understand how busy you must be. I am trying to do a web page/blog again. I did some years ago, but had t stop due to work and medical problems with several family members. I was wondering if you had time to mentor someone? Please contact me, Mari, at nursemari2@gmail.com

    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I would love to answer everyone's questions, but I am a busy mama. I will try my best, but technical questions that require me to study your blog's html are very time consuming for me. I may not be able to answer all of these comments. If you are a reader that knows the answer to a question, please help your fellow readers by offering your advice.