September 24, 2009

New Backgrounds!

Hey guys! Sorry I've taken a little break for a few weeks. I'm back now and I have some great new backgrounds posted and lots more to come. I found some great scrapbook kits from Summertime Designs that are going to help me make some great new backgrounds. I'm going to make a few more for the fall, some for Halloween and more just for fun, so stop by regularly to check them out.

Are any of you digital scrapbookers? If you are, check out Summertime Designs. Summer Driggs makes beautiful scrapbook kits that are all free for personal use.

Enjoy the new backgrounds and be sure to check which ones you like and which ones you use! Happy Blogging!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I would love to answer everyone's questions, but I am a busy mama. I will try my best, but technical questions that require me to study your blog's html are very time consuming for me. I may not be able to answer all of these comments. If you are a reader that knows the answer to a question, please help your fellow readers by offering your advice.