February 10, 2011

How Wide is Your Screen?

Have you noticed that the backgrounds you choose don't always look the same on your blog as they do on this site? Sometimes the sides are cut off and you can't see the whole picture. Or the images are way too big. It all has to do with the width of your computer screen. I use a widescreen computer and I see this when I go my blog:

But, when I go to other computers, I see something like this:


If you go to other free blog background sites, sometimes their backgrounds don't cover the whole screen.  My backgrounds are made extra wide and should fit all wide screens.

**If you adjust the zoom on your screen, this will also affect how much of the background you will see. Of course, it will change the size of your text too. To zoom in or out, go to the View menu and choose Zoom. Adjust the Zoom to your liking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I would love to answer everyone's questions, but I am a busy mama. I will try my best, but technical questions that require me to study your blog's html are very time consuming for me. I may not be able to answer all of these comments. If you are a reader that knows the answer to a question, please help your fellow readers by offering your advice.