October 19, 2010
October 11, 2010
October 8, 2010
Use with the Autumn Dots Background.
Design Elements by Summertime Designs
(from her kit called Apples and Almonds)
If you know how to put pictures underneath a header and want this header with the oval cut out, use this image and code instead.
1. To place a picture below this header so that it fits in the oval, you will need an editing program like Paint.net or Photoshop Elements. You need any program that lets you build layers.
2. Right click on the header and choose Save to save it to your computer.
3. Open the header in your graphics/photo editing program.
4. Open your photo in this same graphics/photo editing program.
5. Place both the photo and the header in the same file but on separate layers in your program.
6. Make sure that the photo is on the layer below the header.
7. Save your image as a jpeg.
8. Upload your new header to your blog! (Follow the link to the instructions at the top of this post to learn how to add the header to your blog.)